Monday 13 May 2013

Deadline and submission! :s

So here I am on my way to University for one of the last times!
I have everything and am happy with what I have produced. Of all the things I wanted to do, I managed them all. The only thing that is unfortunate is that I couldn't find time to do a final update on rendering/lighting with screen shots!
My final day consisted of identifying last minute frame by frame checking of my shot. Most of the bad stuff was to do with the 3D holdout. I had to tree align the bike with the plate for a handful of frames. To do this I animated some vertices for the sake of getting a certain result. I then re ran these frames through my grading pipeline, tweaking the comp accordingly.  I was also busily rendering video files of various formats, as well as burning DVDs and preparing artwork for insertion.
Once I arrive at university I must print and bind my blog, as well as printing my written report. This can then be handed in to the office along with my diary, a DVD in a case and a hard drive containing the various project files.

No comments:

Post a Comment